Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/21/2004 8:07:54 AM EST
Hey I am looking to make some changes to my ar. I have an a2 receiver right now and was going to change over to an a3 and all the pre ban goodies. Well I have a budget restraint (wife). I wanted to know would it be better to mount an eotech to an a3 upper or leave my a2 and put a yhm freefloat on and use it that way. Is that possible? I guess if I got the upper I would also have to go with a rear sight also. Does anyone have any pics of an eotech mounted on a forearm with an a2 receiver? Or should I just do receiver, forearm, and arms 40a and waint on the sight? Whatcha think.
Paige
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:26:46 AM EST
good question, but it is really a personal pref. of my ARs, just one is an A2 and I wish it was an A3. however, I don't plan on getting rid of it just for that reason. Yes you could mount optics to a YHM FF handguard. from what I hear the only problem with the YHM FF is that they could shift on you if bumped just right. In my case with my A2 upper, I will most likely get some type of FF handguards and mount an Aimpoint on top. Another possibility is ARMS #39 A2
Top Top