Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/23/2004 3:11:31 PM EDT
Hi, Does anyone have any experience with these people and the quality of their uppers? They look good, price is right just wondering if there are any feedback on them. Thanks!!!href=cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cart=29891&cat=27&
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Well...
I couldn't get the link you posted to produce anything useful, but if your talking about their mod4 (M4) uppers, then you might want to consider that they are a little bit of severe kick-ass in a can.  (actually, it was a triagular box....but i digress)  They unfortunatley have chrome-lined M4-profile barrels with the M4 feedramps.  For some reason, they T-mark the uppers, the finish is this dark even flat black.   The twist is 1:7," so you can use that shitty 77gr, OTM if ya want to, or just stick with the always drab XM193 as well.  My old RASII snapped right on it, and it rocks with it.  Total disappointment I tell you.  If you've got one on the way, just go ahead and forward it to me for proper disposal.

-just incase any of you have no sense of humor.... THEY KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the upper T-marking was highlighted be me  with Crayola Brand "Tactical HK-safety white" Its a little sloppy in this early 9/13/04 picture.

Tex78
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one hell of a sense of humor. Thanks for the feedback TEX78. That is a sweet looking rifle you got there.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top