Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 8:44:21 AM EDT
I'm wanting to finish a rifle and am ready for the barrel.
My question is, I want a 16 inch, chrome lined M4 configuration barrel for it and would like some opinions on which barrel and where to get it.

Thanks in advance,

lineman
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:01:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I have 2 of CMMGs barrels

one LMT

one BCM (bravo company USA)

All are 1/7 twist (14.5 w/ perm & 16") and shoot 77grn. SMKs excellent, take your pick, but check out CMMG's barrel thread on the EE.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm wanting to finish a rifle and am ready for the barrel.
My question is, I want a 16 inch, chrome lined M4 configuration barrel for it and would like some opinions on which barrel and where to get it.

Thanks in advance,

lineman

CMMG Inc.  16" chrome-lined, M4 profile, 1/7 twist, 4150 steel, MP tested.  'Nuff said.  I would have pointed you to a link for this barrel, but I can't access CMMG's website for some reason.  You can go to www.cmmginc.com and see if you can get in.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#3]
 Thanks

Thanks for the 2 replies.
CMMG is what I'll go with.

I appreciate your help,

lineman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top