Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2005 9:51:56 AM EDT
Can anyone give me an insight as to who all makes a 1 piece 30mm scope mount other than Armalite?  I seen one at a gun show awhile back for $46.00 and should have either bought it or found out who made it.  All help will be welcomed.

Orddy
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#1]
need to look harder cause this thread was just a few steps below.

there is also a search function above
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw this one offered at Model 1 Sales and I don't think it would be that bad. I am looking for a 30mm one piece base myself. So far I think Model 1 has the best option.

Linky to M1S Mounts
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I just ordered a 30mm LaRue SPR that does what you are asking... but it's $195 pricetag is a tad more than the $46 of the other one!

FWIW, if I was going to leave the SS10x on the rifle all the time, I'd have looked into a cheaper mount, but I want to easily swap it back and forth with my EOtech, so a quality throwlever mount that keeps it's zero between mounting was a necessity.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#4]
TY Spartan..........that does look like a very good mount to look into.  And the price isn't bad either.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Pro mag makes a nice for the money mount. 60-70.00 range.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top