Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 7:49:49 AM EDT
Considering buying an OA-93, just because I can. I fully understand they are impractical, noisy, etc... just wondering how well they function. Or rather IF they function.

Lonny
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:43:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an OA96 which is almost the same but has a fixed mag. I enjoy it. They changed the recoil rod from one style to another early on. Mine had the first type and I had function problems. I sent it back and they changed it and it has not missed a beat since. They claimed it was the extractor but I had swapped it already before I sent it and that did not fix it when I tried it.  I load my own for it also to cut down on burning powder blowing out the barrel. It set my carry bag on fire once when I had it too close to the muzzle. They are a little more envolved to take apart when cleaning. I like mine. It is not hard to keep it on a paper plate at 100 yards with a red dot sight.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top