Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2008 3:04:48 PM EDT
This is going to suck since this is straight off the Olympic Arms website.
REMEMBER your Olymypic Arms product is only warranted for use with US manufactured brass cased, factory new (not remanufactured or reloaded) ammunition.
    www.olyarms.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10&Itemid=42
How do I break in my Oly Arms barrel?
Maybe I read this wrong but don't think so.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact OLY directly. They may waranty the 5.45 upper with foriegn ammo since there is no US production of it. Hard to say for sure though.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag for outcome!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I called Oly. today, they said the warranty was modded for this item due to no US ammo being available.  
I really might get one of these since a K of .223 is going for about $400 plus around here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:48:43 AM EDT
[#5]
It's a novel idea for a AR15 upper in 5.45x39. Slight problem: Olympic Arms reputation has come into question too many times in my opinion.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top