Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 9:11:07 AM EDT
How do the Oly's compare to the RRA or BM????
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:04:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I own both the Bush Master Varminter and the Olympic Arms Super Ultra Match.
Both are of excellent quality but I prefer the OLY SUM for its unbeatable accuracy. Best barrels in the bussines I think.
Joel.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a K3B Mil 4 (M4gery) with the stainless barrel and on my first trip to the range I was getting 1" groups at 50 yards right out of the box with cheap ammo...I should mention that this is my first AR and the last time I even picked one up before that was 9 or 10 years ago
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:21:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I have used parts, receivers and barrels from most of the AR companies out there.  The Oly SUM barrel has provided much more consistant accuracy than any other barrel I have used,
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:05:18 AM EDT
[#4]
As far as their receivers... mine had problems.  Flaky finish, tight magwell, and a binding front take down pin due to out of spec "ears" on the front of the receiver. They were lined up like a V instead of parallel.

All these problems were fixable by me. Norrells, and some file time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top