Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2003 9:08:37 AM EDT
Has anyone ever seen or built a 9mm oly style slickside upper?  I dont see a need for a forward assist on a 9mm, and my oly bolt carrier is not machined for a forward assist anyway.  What I have in mind is a flattop slickside upper sort of like a DPMS Lo-Pro receiver:

tp-commerce.techpro.com/pantherarms/shopexd.asp?id=544
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Get the Hi-Rider, has higher rail, and no need to add blocks to bring a "dot" up to correct eye height.

I currently have a 9mm barrel stuck in a flat top, and the dot sits too low me, I may consider the Hi-Rider.

[url]https://tpcommerce.techpro.com/pantherarms/shopexd.asp?id=525[/url]

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree with SBR7. I have 30mm red dot on a flattop and it sits to low (for me anyways) to get on target quick. I'm gonna have to put some riser blocks or a base on it to get it to height.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top