Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/23/2005 7:56:06 AM EDT
Hey Guys,
          I've got a Oly flat-top that I just bought a carry handle with A-2 sights.. I can't get this puppy to zero. What can anybody tell me input wise to correct this... My eyes are bad but not that bad!!! Thinking about bending the front sight to correct the POA being so far right... Any suggestions???

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:59:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Check the level of your carry handle. My Olympic 9mm flat-top is narrower than 1913-spec, meaning that my optics will either be loose, or lean to the left. Check your sights by looking down from the butt towards the muzzle. If your carry handle is canted, try shimming it with something. I used tinfoil, folded over a few times to get the proper thickness.

Damned out-of-spec uppers....
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top