Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/25/2006 2:50:20 PM EDT
I am in the market for a new scope and I was looking at Burris and see that they offer a couple of rifle scopes that come in olive drab.  My question is, are there any other manufacturers out there that offer scopes in olive drab?  Also, where is the best place to buy Burris from...I really like their Fullfield II Tactical in OD 3-9x40.  Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
As long as Krylon makes spray paint, any scope can be had in OD. Stretch masking tape over the ends and press it tightly around the rims. This seals the lenses from overspray. Closely trim it, and paint one end of the scope. Once dry, simply hold it by that end, and paint the rest of it, and let it dry. Remove the tape, and you have an OD (or whatever color you want) scope.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:30:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Leupold Custom Shop offers 8 different custom Teflon colors and even desert and woodland camo designs.  I believe you can special order any of their scopes in any of these color combinations.  You can even order custom reticles and engravings. I don't know how much it costs.

Colors available: Olive Drab, Silver, White, Desert Sand, Pearl, Fall Brown, Matte Black, Grey and Desert and Woodland camo.

www.leupold.com for more info
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top