Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2002 12:41:50 AM EDT
Have yet to see any of the new Trijicon TriPowers out yet.  Am I blind?  How can I get my paws on one of these babys?  I have yet to even find any prices.  I'm afraid these are going to be "factory direct" and astronomical in price.  They are supposed to be all the rage.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 9:36:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I just spoke with the Sales Manager for Federal Sales at the Modern Day Marine show at Quantico.
They are still working out the bugs. The Manager had a number of improvements he still wants to see, ranging from moving most of the top mounted parts below the main body to possibly eliminating the lightstick feature and adding a spare battery compartment.

They realize they need to get it right the first time.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top