Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/7/2010 5:33:12 PM EDT
I was nearly set on buying the Smith 15T, then I had a friend offer to help build a Bravo Co. similar to the 15T, but however I'd prefer to build it... what to do?

Thanks on any input!
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
BCM 87%
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Start w/the MP15T and you build from there w/some BCM parts, LMT parts and others (Spikes buffer/EMOD/etc.).

I like the mil-spec MP15T, the rails and BUIS are built by TROY and no one has issues with this weapon.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was nearly set on buying the Smith 15T, then I had a friend offer to help build a Bravo Co. similar to the 15T, but however I'd prefer to build it... what to do?

Thanks on any input!

Go with a BCM...just order the upper and bolt/carrier from them and send of for the lower in the mail so it can be sent to your FFL.

They are awesome....Simply awesome.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a S&W M&P15T that I am very pleased with,

but Bravo Co. upper are very popular here on AR15.com, not that they don't deserve it.

My guess is that your poll will tilt toward Bravo.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
IEither one would be fine but I'd strongly lean towards BCM.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I voted BCM, but I would get this...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=486660

I have a BCM and planned on a second, but for $475 I couldn't pass up the spike's,
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:40:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks everyone! I have decided to build the BCM! Now I'm just debating whether I should just go with the 16" Barrel or spend a few bucks more and get the 11.5" barrel?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks on any input!

So a BCM it is!! Now I just need to decide if I should go with the 16" barrel, or spend a few bucks more and do the 11.5"

Thanks Everyone!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top