Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2004 4:02:35 PM EDT

Thanks for stopping by my little thread here.  Here is the question, I know what accessories are used with the SOPMOD, but my question is what internal modifications are made with the rifle?  Is it a Colt lower or FN?  Also, what type of upper are they using?  I have searched far and wide with no luck.  Any and all help is appreciated.

Regards,
Bigfeet
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Colt is the only contractor making the real M4's for the Gov't.  They hold the exclusive rights as of now.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:54:30 AM EDT
[#2]
All current M4/M4A1's are made by Colt and have flat top upper receivers.The early M4's had A2 upper receivers.The M4 has a burst trigger gruop and the M4A1 has a auto trigger group.SJR556.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top