Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2004 11:06:05 PM EST
Hey everyone! Happy Restrictionless Day!!!

Well, I swapped my post ban Bushmaster upper equipt with a Y-Comp on it with a Post ban (Banless) upper fitted with a new 5 hole Phamtom Flash hider and wow, what a difference it made. The gun is MUCH more enjoyable to shoot.

I also ran the 1st 500 rounds through that barrel being careful to clean and cool off the gun over a peiod of 3 days.

Now I'm thnking about getting the stock upper fitted w/ a new tip, and building a lower to fit her right.

Have a great week everyone!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:19:55 AM EST
People shooting with you will appreciate your new Phantom, too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:25:21 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 11:26:38 AM EST by dntama]
Its great that you are able to have a FS on your upper. However, since you are in Hawaii you are still stuck with 10 rd mags for your AR and pistols.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:42:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By dntama:
Its great that you are able to have a FS on your upper. However, since you are in Hawaii you are still stuck with 10 rd mags for your AR and pistols.

unfortunately yes. We have a ban on all pistol mags that hold more than 10 rounds......stupid AR machine pistol.......
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:09:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 10:16:57 PM EST by Atreides]
Well, it's not so bad. :)

The AR is fun to shoot, regardless of the 10 round limit. The real bummer is my 10/22. I had to covert it from it's "Evil" assault look to a civilized bull barrel amd monte carlo stock! LOL! Now that was a real shame.

And yes, my friends DO appreciate the difference. Now I don't get dirty looks and no one really minds when I shoot the AR.

Yeah, I don't understand that AR "pistol". It really ain't a "pistol" as much as it is a Short rifle. Don't get me wrong, it looks KEWL and all, but the law is the law.
Top Top