Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 8:58:59 AM EDT
I'm licking my chops now. 30 rd mags are gonna be made now for  at least the next 4 years instead of 4 months, prices are gonna fall like a rock. Now they can invest the money to get these things made quick and we won't have to wait, now that they don't have to worry about being shut back down to leo only in a few months. AR's are gonna be legal to have, own, and sell, for at least the next 4 years, bye bye price gouging. Hell, maybe even Colt will get their heads out their asses and sell to civies again. New AWB, hahahaha is all I gotta say about that. For four more years at least, shoot early and shoot often

Thanks GOD, I don't have to spend every red cent I have stockpiling guns parts now. It turning back into a build at my leisure plan now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#1]
hopefully.......
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if colt will finally come out with their new "no ban" version of the match target now that Bush has been reelected.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#3]
i bought 25 of them NIW mil contract for $12 ea.

how much lower can they go?

(not that i'd be complaining  )
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i bought 25 of them NIW mil contract for $12 ea.

how much lower can they go?

(not that i'd be complaining  )

$3.50 each for 10,000+ units is what I saw as the going rate.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#5]
colt wont do nothing of a sort, A- holes

but even if prices go down, it wont be by much
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Thats a great price, but look at how long the wait is now. It's because the companies don't want to invest in the machinery and manpower to make the parts in larger quantities. Now that they are assured at least 4 years of manufacturing, I think more companies will invest not only in that stated above, but in R&D for other innovative products. I think we'll now see the BOOM that was expected after the sunset of the AWB.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#7]
We are going to go thru the same, or worse, in four years. Better start doing what you can NOW to prepare for it politically. If you haven't, join the NRA ( Might be, but till something better happens, it's all we got!!). We will have other elections between now and then, be sure you vote pro gun candidates in them.  We had best look farther than stockpiling parts and mags, they won't be worth a damn if the wrong laws get passed!! Enjoy the passing of the ban, but make sure another one doesn't happen!!  
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thats a great price, but look at how long the wait is now. It's because the companies don't want to invest in the machinery and manpower to make the parts in larger quantities. Now that they are assured at least 4 years of manufacturing, I think more companies will invest not only in that stated above, but in R&D for other innovative products. I think we'll now see the BOOM that was expected after the sunset of the AWB.

i agree!

SIG ARE YOU LISTENING??  I WANT MY DAMN 550
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top