Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2005 8:02:39 AM EDT
The big brown truck finally delivered all my little blue boxes.

now maybe...just maybe....I'll get to the range this weekend or mid next week....pending when my TA11 gets here.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:06:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Whats in the blue boxes?  Would that be a Colt?

Max
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

fz1gear.com/BH1.jpg

now maybe...just maybe....I'll get to the range this weekend or mid next week....pending when my TA11 gets here.

Um... Zombies?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:28:57 AM EDT
[#3]
nice........
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Whats in the blue boxes?  Would that be a Colt?

Max

Lots of little bullets....and no...it's a Bushy A2 Patrolmans Carbine.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

fz1gear.com/BH1.jpg

Um... Zombies?

um...maybe.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#6]
So you got enough ammo for one range trip.  Whoopdy-doo.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:40:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I love ammo pr0n and the little blue boxes.  

R.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:40:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Actually?...for me ?...that's enough for about 2-3 range trips...sorry I didn't "Make Your Day"....but I made mine! LOL!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:20:06 AM EDT
[#10]
How much did that run you, if you don't mind me asking?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:33:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

who did you get it from?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:34:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I don't mind you asking at all...as I consider this paticular ammo to be an excellent choice and VALUE for break-in and general range plinking as...there's no laquered steel casings or crappy copper flashed steel jacketed bullets here...these are true "Copper Jacketed" bullets seated in once fired (which is why they hafta say "Remanufactured") military "BRASS"....$224 a case w/ $18.50 shipping...less than $5 per 20rds.

imho?....a far better product that pricewise is right in the hunt with the cheap, crappy imported stuff....and much kinder to my rifle.

L8R, Bill.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

who did you get it from?

MidwayUSA
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:48:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Also make sure you check out Winchester Q3131A (not Q3131) and Federal XM193, both of them are outstanding 55 grain ammo, and can usually be found a little under $200 per thousand.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Also make sure you check out Winchester Q3131A (not Q3131) and Federal XM193, both of them are outstanding 55 grain ammo, and can usually be found a little under $200 per thousand.

Amen Stick....I looked for BOTH of those as well but...I have an established account with midway and either they didn't carry it or?..."Out Of Stock".

I have some M855 for any "special moments" but...I do need to settle on, find and order up some rainy day BB's...I'm thinking I want to try out several different factory loadings of the heavier weighted stuff...like in the 69-75gr family....sump'in with a little more thump and carry to it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Was somebody in the middle of cleaning/putting together an AR when the big brown truck showed up? Or do you just leave disassembled AR's laying around?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Was somebody in the middle of cleaning/putting together an AR when the big brown truck showed up? Or do you just leave disassembled AR's laying around?

Actually?....I was in the middle of dis-assy of my brand new, hasn't even been to the range yet, bushy patrolmans carbine....and I've got a little further to go yet.....do'in a little sprucing up and stoning of the lockworks...to make the stock trigger "all it can be". LOL!!!

As my new ACOG TA11 is due in tomorrow and I'll be at the range early saturday morning.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:04:53 PM EDT
[#18]
FUZ1ON, that Black Hills FMJ is good stuff. I bought a couple of cases once when I couldn't find M193 locally. It burns clean and is very consistent.

I'm happy for you brother-I know how much fun it is when the big brown truck shows up

Don't forget to save some for your TA11 though-it would SUCK to have a brand new optic and not enough ammo to enjoy it properly
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:10:56 PM EDT
[#19]
FUZ10N, ammo is always a great thing for the Big Brown Truck to drop off.

The Big Brown Truck brought me a Like New Colt 14.5" M-4 barrel this afternoon, so I know how you feel.

Hope you have a "Blast" at the range with all that ammo.

Danny
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Thats actually a pretty decent price for BH ammo.  I pay $5 a box of xm193 and that is from a local store.

Speaking of the big brown truck, isn't it the worst when you are waiting for a delivery and you are looking out the widow to see the big brown truck, it stops in front of your house only to drop something off to the neighbor.  That drives me nuts.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top