Site Notices
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 1192 of 1565)
Page / 1565
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Honda4828:

Not if you cut it down to 10.3”

Although technically these look like FBI profile barrels(no cuts). If you scroll up on this page you will see discussion on the use of cutdown Colt Socom barrels on the MK18. It has been covered on here before as well.

I personally have a Cut down colt fbi hrt barrel on my mk18 0. It use to wear a govt FN 10.3, but I swapped to the colt and never looked back. The pros of the 10.3” socoms far out weigh the one con when compared to the gov profile IMHO.
View Quote
Is the commando barrel lighter/thinner than the SOCOM profile barrel? I need one for a FBI clone build and was going to chop a 16" Colt barrel I have but for the price maybe I'll snag one.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By delta_romeo_echo:
Is the commando barrel lighter/thinner than the SOCOM profile barrel? I need one for a FBI clone build and was going to chop a 16" Colt barrel I have but for the price maybe I'll snag one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Not if you cut it down to 10.3”

Although technically these look like FBI profile barrels(no cuts). If you scroll up on this page you will see discussion on the use of cutdown Colt Socom barrels on the MK18. It has been covered on here before as well.

I personally have a Cut down colt fbi hrt barrel on my mk18 0. It use to wear a govt FN 10.3, but I swapped to the colt and never looked back. The pros of the 10.3” socoms far out weigh the one con when compared to the gov profile IMHO.
Their email states it as being an FBI barrel which is profiled the same as the socom. On the link it states it being heavy and ‘commando’. The 11.5” commando upper ‘6933’ is a lighter weight barrel. I do not believe this is one of those.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 2:12:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duck_Hunt] [#3]
Originally Posted By Tigwelder1971:
Accuracy is better, IME.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By smitty_007:

Are you shooting FA?  I though there weren’t massive pros to the Socom over the Govt profile unless you were going FA...
Accuracy is better, IME.
Has been my experiences as well.  IIRC there is a 4oz weight difference between the government, and socom profile.

Here is the Molon test
https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Accuracy_Evaluations_of_14_5__AR_15_Barrels_From_Colt__Noveske_and_more______/118-687913/
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 2:13:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: krdt] [#4]
Originally Posted By brodband8:
This is the brand new replacement 4 prong after I just replaced my other barrel that was shot out.

It has 2,100 rounds on it so far.  No full auto on this one yet, just standard firing schedule.  If it wasn't heat treated correctly, it should be now lol.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JSchell1309:

That's just the 4 prong showing it's true unicorn colors

What was firing schedule on that? I don't think I have ever seen that either. I would guess that is the copper buildup on it that is starting to color? I don't see how you could burn through the coating and get it hot enough to heat color the base metal.
This is the brand new replacement 4 prong after I just replaced my other barrel that was shot out.

It has 2,100 rounds on it so far.  No full auto on this one yet, just standard firing schedule.  If it wasn't heat treated correctly, it should be now lol.
I've only had it happen the one time as well. I'm pretty sure it happened when I took the can off about midway or earlier through a day of shooting. I seem to recall the 4P had been fairly clean before starting as well. I haven't really tried to duplicate the conditions again, but I kinda think pulling it early before the carbon gets heavy had a lot to do with it. I know when I pull the can at the end of the day it's always just carbon stained and not multicolored.

ETA: Mine wasn't quite as colorful :\.

Link Posted: 4/8/2019 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Accuracy is better, IME.
View Quote
Yeah I do remember reading about that for the 14.5” Socom barrels.  Should hold true for shorter barrels but not to the same extent, I would think.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 3:55:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brodband8] [#7]
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 4:04:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4AZ] [#8]
Don't recall any of my other 4p's changing colors but noticed mine did after the range yesterday lol.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/283538/56478635_989083841286804_5313735059029622784_n_jpg-905420.JPG
View Quote
Back last summer when i had a painted cqbr.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 9:22:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't recall any of my other 4p's changing colors but noticed mine did after the range yesterday lol.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/283538/56478635_989083841286804_5313735059029622784_n_jpg-905420.JPG
View Quote
I've had several of my muzzle devices change color on me. Usually when I run my Warden or training cans.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 10:19:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

I've had several of my muzzle devices change color on me. Usually when I run my Warden or training cans.
View Quote
There you go again talking about them airsoft cans
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 10:23:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Bhavin22:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bhavin22:
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

Get it right, it's MILSIM.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Their email states it as being an FBI barrel which is profiled the same as the socom. On the link it states it being heavy and ‘commando’. The 11.5” commando upper ‘6933’ is a lighter weight barrel. I do not believe this is one of those.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/463094/CBAC83AD-64F4-4239-8F03-AACFEA9B92B6_png-905556.JPG
View Quote
That picture is definitely not the FBI/Socom profile. Plus it says commando barrel in the description.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BNW:
That picture is definitely not the FBI/Socom profile. Plus it says commando barrel in the description.
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/463094/CBAC83AD-64F4-4239-8F03-AACFEA9B92B6_png-905556.JPG
Looks like an FBI barrel to me. They are SOCOM profile but without the M203 cuts. AU is kind of known for mislabeling Colt shit lol

Its too fat before the gas block to be govt
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

Looks like an FBI barrel to me. They are SOCOM profile but without the M203 cuts. AU is kind of known for mislabeling Colt shit lol

View Quote
Look at the picture towards the bottom of the last page of the FBI clone thread. It compares the AU picture with an actual Socom profile barrel
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Look at the picture towards the bottom of the last page of the FBI clone thread. It compares the AU picture with an actual Socom profile barrel
View All Quotes

Appears to be a different profile altogether right at the gas block. It is thicker than govt though for sure.

I'm wondering if maybe the FBI spec'd their own proprietary profile.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#16]
On the first page build sheet for a Block II clone under Pistol Grip and stock, it lists "& others"...
how broad is this "others"?

Because I'd like to use a Magpul SL-S and Magpul K2+ Grip. I've switched all my grips on all my other rifles to the K2+ overmold because, in my opinion, it's hands down the best full size grip on the market. Great angle, great storage, great tackiness, and killer looks. And the SL-S stock still has that B5/LMT SOPMOD profile look and feel but it locks up alot tighter. It's just a better more modern product AND at a better price too, IMO.

Would either of these magpul items be too weird for a Block II CQBR?

Also, is there a generally accepted front grip for the Block II?
I'm a big fan of the BCM vertical Grip (short and Mod3) and would choose one of those if suitable.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 8:25:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Appears to be a different profile altogether right at the gas block. It is thicker than govt though for sure.

View All Quotes

These have been questioned on the AU industry thread. Curious to see their answer.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 8:41:32 AM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

I agree the pic and conflicting descriptions are deceiving, hopefully AU will set the record straight. Historically the colt 11.5” commando barrels are a lightweight profile.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 9:15:28 AM EDT
[#20]

Something is fuckey.

AU is calling them "FBI/HRT" in the IF thread.  "Commando heavy profile " on their webpage.

Profile in their ad pic is....well , new to me.
View All Quotes

These have been questioned on the AU industry thread. Curious to see their answer.

Something is fuckey.

AU is calling them "FBI/HRT" in the IF thread.  "Commando heavy profile " on their webpage.

Profile in their ad pic is....well , new to me.
Yep, that description is in the email I got from them yesterday, as well.  I too questioned the profile.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#21]
I understand 11.5" HRT/FBI Barrel
I understand 11.5" Commando barrel as in a cut down A1 or A2 Barrel.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 10:28:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By WSAR15:
I understand 11.5" HRT/FBI Barrel
I understand 11.5" Commando barrel as in a cut down A1 or A2 Barrel.
View Quote
The “Commando” barrel from Colt should be a 6933/933 barrel.  11.5” small gas block journal and A1 profile.  Colt being Colt there has been some variations.  Colt shipped some 6933/933’s with A1 profile and .750” gas blocks.  My factory 6933 from 4 years ago came with an A1 profile and small gas block, no bayo lug.  A legit Commando barrel is produced as an 11.5”, not cut down.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 12:54:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#24]
Well if it’s 11.5”, Colt, and heavier than a typical 10.3 or commando I’m using it for my F/A build. Sounds ideal and significantly cheaper than a 11.5” FBI HRT barrel.

My other option I’m looking at is chopping down a PSA FN CHF barrel... that would make a great and cheap stick to beat on with FA. Not as heavy or accurate as the Colt options I’m considering, but the FN CHF barrels are tough if nothing else.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 1:49:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WSAR15] [#25]
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 2:26:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Pneumagger:
Well if it’s 11.5”, Colt, and heavier than a typical 10.3 or commando I’m using it for my F/A build. Sounds ideal and significantly cheaper than a 11.5” FBI HRT barrel.

My other option I’m looking at is chopping down a PSA FN CHF barrel... that would make a great and cheap stick to beat on with FA. Not as heavy or accurate as the Colt options I’m considering, but the FN CHF barrels are tough if nothing else.
View Quote
If you want inexpensive to burn out and replace, I'd go with an Andro/BA "Crane Spec" 10.3 before the PSA. By the time you buy the barrel and pay to have it chopped, you probably could've gotten a factory Colt. While FN barrels are certainly good enough, their gas port sizes are gross as pointed out (.080+).
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 2:47:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#27]
Originally Posted By krdt:

If you want inexpensive to burn out and replace, I'd go with an Andro/BA "Crane Spec" 10.3 before the PSA. By the time you buy the barrel and pay to have it chopped, you probably could've gotten a factory Colt. While FN barrels are certainly good enough, their gas port sizes are gross as pointed out (.080+).
View Quote
I chop, shave, drill, pin and weld all my own barrels.
I’ve never had too, but I could even reduce effective gas port size
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

That changes things somewhat, but considering you can't - as far as I know - purchase the FN barrels separately from PSA, it's still going to be cheaper to go with the Andro barrel unless you want the PSA upper parts as well.

You could reduce the gas port size by drilling and tapping the FSB/LPB to accept an 8-32x1/8" stainless set screw and drilling the set screw with a #50 (.070) bit; but, seems like a lot of extra work when you can just buy the barrel ready to go for $130 or less ;p.

If you have the ability to chop your own barrels, I'd just camp the EE for a cheap Colt SOCOM or pick up a 6920 take off govt profile at $150 or so. Even if it's a govt profile, at that price you can afford to shoot it out without much guilt.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 9:01:31 PM EDT
[#29]
On the first page build sheet for a Block II clone under Pistol Grip and stock, it lists "& others"...
how broad is this "others"?

Because I'd like to use a Magpul SL-S and Magpul K2+ Grip. I've switched all my grips on all my other rifles to the K2+ overmold because, in my opinion, it's hands down the best full size grip on the market. Great angle, great storage, great tackiness, and killer looks. And the SL-S stock still has that B5/LMT SOPMOD profile look and feel but it locks up alot tighter. It's just a better more modern product AND at a better price too, IMO.

Would either of these magpul items be too weird for a Block II CQBR?

Also, is there a generally accepted front grip for the Block II?
I'm a big fan of the BCM vertical Grip (short and Mod3) and would choose one of those if suitable.
View Quote
Pretty much any stock or grip will work. Many different stocks and grips have been seen itw from magpul to mft. However they are not as issued. A lot of cloners try try to stick to as issued, or at least try clone a specific gun if it deviates from issued. That said, as long as you have the correct upper, barrel, and rail, yer gtg. Others might disagree so be prepared to have it pointed out. Just don't try to defend the differences as clone correct and you'll be fine. Just my .02 cents.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#30]

That changes things somewhat, but considering you can't - as far as I know - purchase the FN barrels separately from PSA, it's still going to be cheaper to go with the Andro barrel unless you want the PSA upper parts as well.

You could reduce the gas port size by drilling and tapping the FSB/LPB to accept an 8-32x1/8" stainless set screw and drilling the set screw with a #50 (.070) bit; but, seems like a lot of extra work when you can just buy the barrel ready to go for $130 or less ;p.

If you have the ability to chop your own barrels, I'd just camp the EE for a cheap Colt SOCOM or pick up a 6920 take off govt profile at $150 or so. Even if it's a govt profile, at that price you can afford to shoot it out without much guilt.
View Quote
I guess it's all a moot point... I snagged a like new unfired Colt 10.3" SOCOM from the EE for $250. Why do more work than I really have to if theres a decently priced good option? It's not 100% Mk18 spec, but it seemed like a worthwhile deviation at a good price for a select fire build.

Also, got paperwork submitted on the Lightning Link today... DAY 0!
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 12:22:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: delta_romeo_echo] [#31]
OK, enough about 11.5" barrels. We have a discussion in the FBI clone thread going there so check it out if interested.

On with the pics...

So what did I build here? I've been calling it a Mk18 Mod1 but I know that doesn't really exist. Is it a 10.3" Block 2? I thought they were all 14.5" but looking at the USSOCOM stuff there were actually three different barrel lengths available. I know the B5 trigger guard, Ergo grip, Geissele Airborne CH/Maritime BC, Odin Works mag release and FDE receiver extension are not kosher for a true Block 2 but I wasn't going for a correct clone, just clone inspired.

Upper and lower are Cerro Forge.
DD CHF barrel, MK12 GB, RIS II, chrome BCG and QD mount.
Geissele SSA, ACH, Super 42 and H2 buffer.
KAC sights, ambi safety.
LMT SOPMOD.
Surefire 4P and M952V.
Tango Down VG.

EXPS, G3 and PEQ are next.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 2:21:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#33]
After 2-3 years of thumbing through this stupid thread I pulled the trigger on an upper.  I used to have a 14.5'' with a RIS II on it and I regret selling that upper very much.  I had quad everything and then moved over to keymod for weight savings and have been displeased since.

So hurrah for getting back into the quad rail game and with arguably one of the best.  I've got an EXPS 3-0 and a surefire light that's spec,  I'm not getting foolish like some of you here but I'll dabble.

Where's the broom handled Tango Down QD's at?  I need to order one.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#35]

That'll buy some love...
View Quote
Money can't buy me love, buy me loveeeee no.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#36]
yea boyy
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#37]
So just to clarify, what are my options for sopmod stock? Used gen 1 LMT, or b5 non enhanced in tan or black? Also still need CQDs and KAC front.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 3:38:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Specific request here. I am looking to make a Mod 0 in the future using all spec parts but the Vert grip, rail panels, and A2 grip are going the be KAC Taupe.

Does anyone know of a CAR stock or even a Waffle stock in a taupe color that matches KAC's taupe? Worst case I may just buy a cheapo one and hit it with aerovoe field drab.

I did find this thread that mentions Cav Arm's "Dark Earth" (not coyote or flat dark earth) are a solid match to KAC Taupe. However it looks like they only offer their A2 grip here, in that color choice. Both their CAR stock here and their waffle stock here are not offered in "Dark Earth".

Any other options out there before I break out the field drab rattle can?
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Specific request here. I am looking to make a Mod 0 in the future using all spec parts but the Vert grip, rail panels, and A2 grip are going the be KAC Taupe.

Does anyone know of a CAR stock or even a Waffle stock in a taupe color that matches KAC's taupe? Worst case I may just buy a cheapo one and hit it with aerovoe field drab.

I did find this thread that mentions Cav Arm's "Dark Earth" (not coyote or flat dark earth) are a solid match to KAC Taupe. However it looks like they only offer their A2 grip here, in that color choice. Both their CAR stock here and their waffle stock here are not offered in "Dark Earth".

View Quote
Rattle can it, clone correct.  I did use a FN Mk17 A2 grip.
Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 6:31:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dyzastr] [#40]
OK, enough about 11.5" barrels. We have a discussion in the FBI clone thread going there so check it out if interested.

On with the pics...

https://i.imgur.com/Mn6LdX9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NwVBnZq.jpg

So what did I build here? I've been calling it a Mk18 Mod1 but I know that doesn't really exist. Is it a 10.3" Block 2? I thought they were all 14.5" but looking at the USSOCOM stuff there were actually three different barrel lengths available. I know the B5 trigger guard, Ergo grip, Geissele Airborne CH/Maritime BC, Odin Works mag release and FDE receiver extension are not kosher for a true Block 2 but I wasn't going for a correct clone, just clone inspired.

Upper and lower are Cerro Forge.
DD CHF barrel, MK12 GB, RIS II, chrome BCG and QD mount.
Geissele SSA, ACH, Super 42 and H2 buffer.
KAC sights, ambi safety.
LMT SOPMOD.
Surefire 4P and M952V.
Tango Down VG.

EXPS, G3 and PEQ are next.
View Quote
Basically an m4a1 cqbr blockii is what you got. M4a1 is the 14.5”, and m4a1 cqbr is the 10.3”.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_6216_rx_jpg-908110.JPG

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_6216_rx_jpg-908110.JPG

CD
I second that. Taupe/fde's are all usually gonna vary to some degree.  Rattle can makes it mo betta.

west coast eod with su231
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By UndrGrndPrdcts:
So just to clarify, what are my options for sopmod stock? Used gen 1 LMT, or b5 non enhanced in tan or black? Also still need CQDs and KAC front.
View Quote
Watch the EE and various shops, the Gen1/2 B5s pop up cheaply from time to time. Gen 1's had some fitment issue but nothing that a flap wheel chucked in a drill can't take care of quickly.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Daniel Defense just announced that they’ll be selling the RIS II rails by themselves and that they’re up for sale on their website

https://danieldefense.com/mk18-risii-fde.html
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Had her out last night...

Link Posted: 4/11/2019 1:06:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 762hunter2:
Daniel Defense just announced that they’ll be selling the RIS II rails by themselves and that they’re up for sale on their website

https://danieldefense.com/mk18-risii-fde.html
View Quote
Beat me to it!

Clickable link... https://danieldefense.com/rails/ris-ii-rail.html

Should I just stick with FDE, or were black ones ever used?
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 1:30:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSchell1309] [#46]
Originally Posted By Akin:

Beat me to it!

View Quote
Stick with FDE for a clone, black was never used.

$440 is a tough pill to swallow, wonder if these will ever go on sale.

You can get a rail cheaper from Brownells with a little work. They currently have the stripped Mk18 upper in stock for $720 here. They regularly run 10% off coupons, bringing it down to $648. You can use Active Junky for an additional 4% off bringing it down to $622. You can typically sell the pinned DD barrel for ~$200 and the DD upper for ~$90 netting you a new rail for $332 when all said and done. Even without the Active Junky rebate you are lookng at around $360 out of pocket in the end.

I mean just ask @krdt about the above method, his Active Junky rebates have to be acting like a 2nd paycheck by now
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 3:14:11 PM EDT
[#47]

You can get a rail cheaper from Brownells with a little work. They currently have the stripped Mk18 upper in stock for $720 here. They regularly run 10% off coupons, bringing it down to $648. You can use Active Junky for an additional 4% off bringing it down to $622. You can typically sell the pinned DD barrel for ~$200 and the DD upper for ~$90 netting you a new rail for $332 when all said and done. Even without the Active Junky rebate you are lookng at around $360 out of pocket in the end.

I mean just ask @krdt about the above method, his Active Junky rebates have to be acting like a 2nd paycheck by now
View All Quotes

Beat me to it!

Lol. Well, let's just say between my Brownells URG/ammo purchases and the Federal rebate ammo I got from PSA w/ 5% cash back, I'll be getting a pretty friendly payout in May :D.

Kinda funny seeing DD show up a day late to the party; if they wanted to cash in selling RIS IIs individually, they should have done it back when they were commanding $500+ regularly. Of course, this was discussed back when they did the one-day sale thing. Either way, they are the ones who forced the whole "buy the URG for the rail" model on us. I say oblige them; it's the better deal anyway. If you want to get really shifty, time your purchase to coincide with a 10% coupon and AJ doing 6-8%.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#48]

Lol. Well, let's just say between my Brownells URG/ammo purchases and the Federal rebate ammo I got from PSA w/ 5% cash back, I'll be getting a pretty friendly payout in May :D.

Kinda funny seeing DD show up a day late to the party; if they wanted to cash in selling RIS IIs individually, they should have done it back when they were commanding $500+ regularly. Of course, this was discussed back when they did the one-day sale thing. Either way, they are the ones who forced the whole "buy the URG for the rail" model on us. I say oblige them; it's the better deal anyway. If you want to get really shifty, time your purchase to coincide with a 10% coupon and AJ doing 6-8%.
View Quote
I wish I was disciplined like you and hunted for deals. No telling how much money I have wasted in life.
I keep telling myself I’m gonna get a cash back credit card for years and still haven’t
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 4:32:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 762hunter2] [#49]

View All Quotes

Beat me to it!

Well black M4A1 RIS II’s were used but not mk18 if we want to get pedantic

Link Posted: 4/11/2019 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 762hunter2:

Well black M4A1 RIS II’s were used but not mk18 if we want to get pedantic

https://i.imgur.com/6VCmyXw.jpg
View Quote
i smell holes in sheet metal
Page / 1565
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 1192 of 1565)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top