Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2017 8:47:32 PM EDT
I need pictures of the title. I have a Gen 3 Mag Release right now. I just put on my Tactical Link EBAL, and they barely touch. IT makes it really awkward.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:36:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By endermend:
I need pictures of the title. I have a Gen 3 Mag Release right now. I just put on my Tactical Link EBAL, and they barely touch. IT makes it really awkward.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455144/IMG-20170622-173009-236721.JPG
View Quote
There is a LOT of BAD lever haters on this forum, but they are useful under certain circumstances.  I cannot/will not supply a picture, but if you are wanting more clearance, then Magpul BAD levers hang down far enough to clear your mag release.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:55:26 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PopGunner:
There is a LOT of BAD lever haters on this forum, but they are useful under certain circumstances.  I cannot/will not supply a picture, but if you are wanting more clearance, then Magpul BAD levers hang down far enough to clear your mag release.
View Quote
Where does all of this hate come from?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:29:19 PM EDT
You do know you CAN bend the lever a little don't you?  Also the Mag release can be re-positioned a bit too.  Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:32:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ricrock:
You do know you CAN bend the lever a little don't you?  Also the Mag release can be re-positioned a bit too.  Ask me how I know.
View Quote
This is the answer you seek.

Just remove the BAD lever and bend it just a tad at the bend in the lever.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:49:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Big_Tom:

This is the answer you seek.

Just remove the BAD lever and bend it just a tad at the bend in the lever.
View Quote
The lever in the picture is a Tactical Link EBAL. It's a lot thicker than a BAD Lever, I don't think I can bend it without snapping...
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:14:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:28:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Lancelot:
BAD levers and similar devices add weight to the bolt catch. In come cases they can cause the bolt to not lock back on an empty magazine. Others have reported different issues. In most cases removal of the lever solves the issue. 
View Quote
True story
Top Top