Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/17/2003 6:39:29 AM EDT
anyone know the rep / quality of their carbines? dunhams has them on sale and was thinking of picking one up, any thought on IAI m1 carbines? thanks
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#1]
My uncle bought one from IAI because it was cheaper than the WWII produced ones.  It looked good to me when I saw it and I've heard they're more accurate than the older ones.  Try www.battlerifles.com.  They have a forum on M1 Garands and M1 Carbines.  There should be plenty of info there.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#2]
They are generally considered to have very poor quality control.  The US military carbine section of shooters.com has a lot of info on them.  

[url]talk.shooters.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one a while back...functions well, no issues w/ it. Think I paid around $400-425 for it. Great little "camp" gun!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:24:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Run away don't look back ! IAI's carbines are junk !
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The one I had ran just fine...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top