Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 2:18:38 PM EDT
What gives? Just when I thought the world would make it impossible for my son to grow up to be anything but a damn liberal queer, McDonalds steps up to the plate and starts handing out GI Joes in the Happy meals? Kudo's to them for having the balls to do that!!! I was getting pretty tired of watching my little boy get little stuffed animals and queer little skateboard tramps. Maybe he won't become an outcast of society when he takes pictures of him and daddy's ar15 to school for show and tell afterall.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]
sorry.  the hormones in the beef will give him boobs.  but the good news is he'll have a regular menstrual cycle!  better give him a rifle.  NOW!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
sorry.  the hormones in the beef will give him boobs.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
sorry.  the hormones in the beef will give him boobs.  but the good news is he'll have a regular menstrual cycle!  better give him a rifle.  NOW!

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:40:05 PM EDT
[#5]
LMAO     I don't know about him growing tits, but it sure does seem to do a number on the little girlies these days. I'll envy him in about 12 years, lol.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I pray I don't have any girls. My ex-supervisors daughter hit puberty at 8.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Last week, the McDonald's G.I.Joes were little (like 4 inches) action figure soldiers who were UNARMED.   This week, they are soldiers on motorcycles, again with no weapons.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:01:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh, don't worry.  I've got weapons......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top