Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/12/2007 6:40:43 PM EST
I've been wondering this for the longest time but I'm too afraid to ask.

Look at the logo of the AR in the top left of this website. What is that thing? It is the metal piece that extends from around the top of the trigger right up to the mag release.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:46:58 PM EST
Hit the site search button, and type in “KNS”.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:48:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:37:34 PM EST
What?!?!?! Someone said that it is a g-string for the AR-15!
Top Top