Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 12:32:36 PM EST
OK, AWB has sunset and I feel like I need to get something to celebrate but I have nothing I really need to get. I've got 2 ARs (both pre-bans) and lots of normal capacity mags.

I've kicked around the idea of getting an AR pistol for fun. The OA-93 catches my eye because it's the most compact AR pistol out there. I'm still waiting to hear from Oly Arms to see when these will be available for domestic sales. I know, the ballistics on these pistols stink but it's for fun. I also thought of building a 10.5" bbl AR pistol but that would have the pistol buffer tube on the back end. It would also be a heck of a big pistol. I can't SBR here so this would be the closest thing to an SBR.

I've thought about getting a Beta Mag or two. Maybe one for the AR and one for the HK-94 but they don't seem like they're worth it (don't have an MG)

Finally, I would like to get a .22LR AR w/collapsible stock and FH but I'm waiting to see who's going to start releasing 20 or 30 rnd mags for these. I don't want to have to mess with the 10 rnd mags.

So can anyone think of anything else I could spend my money on?
Top Top