Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 8:33:25 AM EDT
My Oly 9mm 11.5" flattop upper is on its way after waiting since mid January!! Got the Socom mag block and Sten mags waiting patiently!! Need to place an order yet for a thread adapter for my Bowers CAC 9 can. Can't wait..

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:04:49 PM EDT
[#1]
that's exciting!  on a similar (but less exciting) note...i got to shoot my new 9mm for the first time today.  it's an ASA with 16" barrel...only got to put 60 rounds thru it but it ran like a champ.
tomorrow i'll be shooting the subgun match at Rio Salado here in Phoenix... full-auto lowers thanks to my coworkers.  should be fun stuff (expensive though!)
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I picked it up today.. Finish is excellent. Everything looks great.. Will give a range report hopefully tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats!!

Now all u need is a sten mag loader to save your thumbs! [snoopy]

[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=168440[/url]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:27:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Got 2 already..

Well, I took her out last night and put 4-5 mags through her. Out of the 2 mags loaded with the Oly supplied mag with block it ran 100%. The sten mags with Socom mag block I had a handful of stovepipes. I know I have to mess with the feedlips a tad. I will try to get out with a 50rd Lanchester mag on Thur. Everything is a little stiff yet and needs a breakin period so overall I am very pleased.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top