Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/6/2004 1:49:21 PM EST
I would like to build a 9mm SBR with folding stock after the ban sunsets. Basically an AR version of a semi-only HK PDW.

Does anyone make an OA-98/LR300 style 9mm upper? I'd prefer that there not be a receiver extension.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:47:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/7/2004 11:48:26 PM EST by Paul556]
You could ask Oly to make one for you. I seem to recall they have made them before. It may take a while for them to get around to it. I expect the OA-93 rifles and kits to be a big seller after 10 years of frustration. If you have more talent than patience you could buy an OA-93 kit and convert it to 9mm. It might be a little tricky if you don't have a machine shop. It would also probably be more expencive than having it made for you by Oly. Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:18:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By Paul556:
You could ask Oly to make one for you. I seem to recall they have made them before. It may take a while for them to get around to it. I expect the OA-93 rifles and kits to be a big seller after 10 years of frustration. If you have more talent than patience you could buy an OA-93 kit and convert it to 9mm. It might be a little tricky if you don't have a machine shop. It would also probably be more expencive than having it made for you by Oly. Good luck.

Oly has no plans to make OA-93 9mm uppers, based upon my past conversations.

mark
buda@TripleBreakProducts.com
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:22:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By budam:

Oly has no plans to make OA-93 9mm uppers, based upon my past conversations.

mark
buda@TripleBreakProducts.com

They do still have a custom shop though, right?
Top Top