Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/27/2002 7:00:09 AM EST
I have a preban rifle, but to mount the OA-93, don't I have to get a tax stamp for an AOW or something?
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 10:01:19 AM EST
An OA-93 carbine requires no license, its just like any other 16 inch upper. An OA-93 pistol upper, besides being too short to be effective, requires that the gun be a papered SBR, if it has a stock, or that it be assembled stockless with a vertical forregrip, and registered as an AOW. You cant make it into a regular assault pistol configuration, due to the AWB.
Top Top