At least he didn't call it a PREBAN .

www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=3723192
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:12:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Sixty bucks for a fucking box!  WTF.

[ROFL]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#2]
It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

MM419
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:44:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Not bad. And only $12 to ship this empty box.....
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Ought to send this guy a bill for the bandwidth he is wasting with an 800K picture of an empty box.

And people are stupid anyway; somebody on ebay bought a PS/2 box, which was clearly iddentiofied in the ad as the empty box, for ~ $500 when the PS/2 first came out. There used to be a website about the whole transaction somewhere on the web.

Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I've actually won a couple auctions from this guy, a "FN" LPK and a Kobra reflex,and he's not so "bright" [;)],based on the answers to my emails. And his pictures always take long to load!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Remember, if you win this, it needs to be shipped to your FFBL.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't understand why you quibble.  I have for sale, for a limited time only, three (that's right -- THREE!!!) brass .223 empty shell casings, only one of which was flattened by someone stepping on it.  The other two appear to have wintered outdoors for several seasons, but no doubt will brighten considerably with a little polishing.

ACT NOW!  Only $19.95 + S&H.  Buyer pays for all insurance.

(I also have a Bell jar full of air I'm selling to select bidders, by appointment.  Serious inquiries only.)

[noclue]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Hehe, that's kinda like the "armor piercing" SS109 green tips for $1 a round!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#9]
he was tryig to sell it on Ebay awhile ago.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#10]
He'll probably sell it to some mall ninja.......

The law of averages state that if you try to sell something, there is always someone who will buy it.  You just have to find them.

He can drop my name off the list of prospective buyers though....can do a lot more good with $62 than to buy a box.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:55:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I have right here in my kitchen two that's right TWO Papa Johns Pizza boxes, available in a special offer to my friends at AR15.com for the low low price of 19.95 each, shipping and handling extra.  Thats right, if that cold pizza in your fridge dosen't have a box. I gotcha covered.  
Watadick, and some fool will no doubt buy it, and will someone please e-mail him and tell him to crop his friggin pics, I am not that interested in the carpet on his stairs.
Q
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:27:16 PM EDT
[#12]
..hehe...someone will buy it..that's the sad thing.[:|]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top