Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2013 8:49:25 AM EDT
I bought a noveske flared magwell lower (chainsaw) on a lark. Now I need (want) a noveske upper.

Which one will matxh the lines and finish of the lower the best?

What about the noveske marked vltor mur? I like the look of that one.

Lastly, are these ever gonna come back in stock? Seems like they are gone everywhere. Are they continuing new production after mr. Noveske's passing?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:13:55 PM EDT
I'm pretty sure the Vltor MUR-1A is the same thing as the Noveske marked upper, I think the only difference would be the Noveske has the hole for the NSR rail anti rotation tab.  The Vltors pop up in stock every now and then, I just got one for my Noveske last week. Those uppers are top of the mark in my book, go for it when you find one.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:37:03 PM EDT

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure the Vltor MUR-1A is the same thing as the Noveske marked upper, I think the only difference would be the Noveske has the hole for the NSR rail anti rotation tab.  The Vltors pop up in stock every now and then, I just got one for my Noveske last week. Those uppers are top of the mark in my book, go for it when you find one.
View Quote
Wrong. Look at the front end of both receivers. You'll see a huge difference.

Noveske

VLTOR MUR-1A

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:04:26 PM EDT
Yeah, they do look a lot different in the front. That must be the "relief cuts"?
Top Top