Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/3/2006 8:52:58 PM EDT
Have you shot out of it yet?

does it make near by people not feel so much shock?, does it make a different kind of sound?

Just got mine and cant wait to shoot with it.... #00181

Anyone got picks of your builds with a KX3...

over all thoughts...

love mine overall machining and finishing looks great..
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:03:46 PM EDT
I do not own the KX3, but I do own the original (U.S. Made) Noveske Krink brake. I could not be happier with the performance of mine. It seems to do everything exactly as advertised. It pushes the noise and flash out away from the shooter. Anybody who has shot a 10.5"-11.5" AR knows that they put out one hell of a fireball when using a standard A2 FS. The Krink certainly does not eliminate it; but it does funnel it out and farther away from the shooter.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:51:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2006 12:28:53 PM EDT by misterjg]

Originally Posted By Va_Dinger:
I do not own the KX3, but I do own the original (U.S. Made) Noveske Krink brake. I could not be happier with the performance of mine. It seems to do everything exactly as advertised. It pushes the noise and flash out away from the shooter. Anybody who has shot a 10.5"-11.5" AR knows that they put out one hell of a fireball when using a standard A2 FS. The Krink certainly does not eliminate it; but it does funnel it out and farther away from the shooter.

+1

better pic added:
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:55:10 PM EDT
Nice misterjg! What sling is that- I'm seeing more of them in photos here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:04:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kisara:

yes enlighten us!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:05:15 PM EDT
misterjg, all I can say is Wow! That is one sweet set-up.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:11:01 PM EDT

misterjg, all I can say is Wow! That is one sweet set-up.

All i can say is two empty mags aren't gonna get ya far.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:21:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 11:22:50 PM EDT by DocGKR]
Both the KFH and KX3 are outstanding products and offer substantial concussion reduction to teammates on either side; they are also very good flash hiders. For unsuppressed carbines with 12" and under barrels, the Noveske KFH/KX3 is GREAT! For 14-16" and longer barrel rifles, the superb Smith Enterprise Vortex or a standard A2 flash hider are the way to go as the Krink is not needed and is a bit bulky and heavy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:23:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kisara:

The sling is made by Northeast Tactical
"Single Point Elastic Cord Sling w/Trigger Snap"

Link

Sorry for the crappy pic. Still learning all the functions on the new digital camera. Some day maybe I can get my photos to the same caliber as Stickman's photos.

Yeah them two mags don't last long especially with the happy switch (Post Dealer Sample Lower)
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:32:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 9:15:08 AM EDT by redfisher]
I realize its a bit OT, but there were some very mixed reviews on that sling (or one just like it)

LINK to other perspectives on the "bungy sling" within this post

Complaints were the gun would bounce when running with it, causing it to slam into the user.

At rest it looks good , but I can see how this could be a liability for 3-gun, or actual 2-way shooting ranges.

edit for link to reference

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:16:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By misterjg:

+1

www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=32951QPDp9&i=257968

Nice rig. Is that the LW/GP combo?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:44:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By wreckdiver:

+1

Sure is!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:05:19 PM EDT

+1

Damn Jesse, first that Tapco vert grip, now a WalMart flashlight... IM me your address and I'll mail you a TD grip and a good light

BTW, sweet ass build!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:06:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By wreckdiver:

+1

Sure is!!!

Wow, I wonder where he got such a nice LW/GP combo? Good to see you're upgrading your cases!

Spooky
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:30:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:38:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bigbore:
They have a nice effect when installed on .22 rimfire rifles.

+1 makes shooting the Ceiner kit alot funner

As far as the vertical grip, I could have purchased any VG out there. I settled on this grip because I like the features and it fits my hand perfectly. It is very well made and I have no complaints. My M4 sports a KAC VG, I still prefer my ebay purchased grip.

The flash light has not failed me as of yet (+3K most in F/A), but I will be replacing it in the near future with a laser/light combo from Pentagon.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:28:21 AM EDT

+1 makes shooting the Ceiner kit alot funner

As far as the vertical grip, I could have purchased any VG out there. I settled on this grip because I like the features and it fits my hand perfectly. It is very well made and I have no complaints. My M4 sports a KAC VG, I still prefer my ebay purchased grip.

The flash light has not failed me as of yet (+3K most in F/A), but I will be replacing it in the near future with a laser/light combo from Pentagon.

You're no fun

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:48:28 PM EDT

In which way, do you mean quiter? If so, how many dbs are reduced (estimate) ?

I'm would love to know.

wp
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:19:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 1:32:48 PM EDT by Wackypeacock]
What's does the ATF allow for noise reduction? Could this be a legal can?

I might have to get a few, SOON!!!!

wp
Top Top