Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/13/2004 10:58:48 AM EDT
The spring thingy that sits behind the little silver pin in my buttstock that keeps the rear pin in place on my lower !!!! Its missing and when i turn the weapon to the right the pin drops out
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#1]
detent pin spring...

halik
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup.  That is like a .50 peice.  Shipping will kill you.   Cheap fix.... go to your drill bit set, find a dull one that fits in the hole.  Cut the top off just at the right lenth with hack saw...there...install, fixed.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:47:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you neeed both the detent (the little solid pointy-ended piece) and the spring?

e-mail me. I probably have some spare stuff I can send you.

SD
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Right now DPMS has free shipping on internet orders, and no charge for using your card.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:09:17 AM EDT
[#5]
SD email sent thanks on the offer!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:46:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Right now DPMS has free shipping on internet orders, and no charge for using your card.

Damn, DPMS will eat it shipping that little spring.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top