[#2]
I like it, I like it...
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice looking.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good.

lol thats a whole lot of linking you did there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looks good.

lol thats a whole lot of linking you did there.

Thanks Yea i figured I'd link the products I am interested in getting that way if anyone for some reason doesn't know what it is they could just click the link and check it out. I try to be user friendly
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 10:20:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you guys for giving you opinion on my Rifle, just wondering if any of you or anyone else had any advice on the products im looking into or maybe some I should consider?? Thanks again!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I think you need to take some classes now and learn how to run the gun like its meant to be run!  A good rifle and a skilled operator is a tough combo.
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think you need to take some classes now and learn how to run the gun like its meant to be run!  A good rifle and a skilled operator is a tough combo.

Yea I wouldn't mind that at all I know in my area of a place to do pistol classes but I gotta check around and see if there are any for rifles. I am a good shot but never had the opportunity to run and gun.
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice rifle! What's your evaluation of the Strikeforce optic?
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nice rifle! What's your evaluation of the Strikeforce optic?

Thanks! Well I have yet to go out and zero it but from messing around with it in the light outside and in the dark I think it is overall a very good deal for the quality of the product and the warranty they give along with their product. The only thing that I can honestly complain about and its not a big deal is that the power button is still a little easy to get bumped and turned on. The new generation of the Strikefire optic comes with the recessed power button but its not really recessed more than the older generation. My only question is, to turn off the optic you need to hold the power button for about three seconds. Why not just make it the same to turn it on? That way if it gets bumped it wont just turn on and waste your battery.

For those who don't know Vortex will replace the optic no questions asked. Here is a link directly to their warranty on their site.  Vortex Optics VIP Warranty

I will post up a conclusion on how well it holds its zero once I get ammo to go to the range, but from what I have researched and learned it holds its zero very well.

I hope this answer satisfies your question. If you have any others please feel free to ask and I will answer to best of my ability.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top