Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/16/2003 2:21:32 PM EDT
  I am going on vacation to California in the morning, with my 4 year old daughter and wife(Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, tourist stuff).

I have a Browning HiPower MKIII (single-action) and a .357 revolver, can I take anything with me?

No, I am not flying. Just for in the car and hotel room. I think this is a dumb question, but I would like to know. I also have my .22 rifle(old Marlin semi) and my 6400c (which I know I can't take). Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#1]
yes you can take it.

you will be safe, just not legal.

which is more important to you?

TXL
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:10:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless you plan to battle the Pirates of the Caribbean or hunt exotic game at the Zoo, I'd consider you and yours reasonably safe from malcontents.....You know, the kind of people you'd get to know up close and personal if you got a felony arrest for carrying a firearm illegally.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
yes you can take it.

you will be safe, just not legal.

which is more important to you?

TXL
View Quote

Don't believe there's room for improvement on either the statement or the question.  There you have it !!

(chupdog, let this thread slide quietly off the front page and do what you need to do.)
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks everyone. I agree with the consensus.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top