Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2005 8:22:45 AM EDT
I messed up and ordered the wrong color.  I emailed the email address they list, [email protected]  on Tuesday asking if I could change the order.  No reply yet.  Also, no notice of shipment yet, so this could be good, or bad.  Just not sure which.

I called the company that it seems they contract for billing, but was 45th in line, so stopped waiting after 15 minutes, thinking they wouldn't be able to change the order anyway, they seem to be a contracted merchant acct company.

Any other advice?  How long did it take for them to ship your Moly?  Have you ever contacted them?

Thanks.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#1]
What happened when you called them on the phone and explained your problem?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:03:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I E-Mailed them and recieved a reply the next day from John Norrell.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:14:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What happened when you called them on the phone and explained your problem?

I might be blind, but I didn't see a number for them on their site.  Under Contact Us I only get a web form for email.

??
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#4]
John has emailed me numerous times, he answers my sometimes stupid questions and gave a few pointers along the way.  Shipping is a little slow but I'm sure that he is busy.  I had a mistake in the first order and he immediately sent out a new bottle no questions asked.  Great guy to do business with so far and I like the product.  You may want to try and email him again.  It could have gotten mixed in with others and possible overlooked on accident.GS
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
John has emailed me numerous times, he answers my sometimes stupid questions and gave a few pointers along the way.  Shipping is a little slow but I'm sure that he is busy.  I had a mistake in the first order and he immediately sent out a new bottle no questions asked.  Great guy to do business with so far and I like the product.  You may want to try and email him again.  It could have gotten mixed in with others and possible overlooked on accident.GS

Yeah, that's what I thought, so I shot off another email.  

I'm not too worried about the time it takes to ship, my projects aren't going anywhere.  Just hoping I could catch them before they shipped out a color I really don't want.

Thanks for all the replies.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I never could find a phone number on the website either. I was interested in getting my M16 refinished a couple of years ago. After getting no response after multiple e-mails, I went with Walter Birdsong.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:25:35 AM EDT
[#8]
John Norrell handles all the moly resin orders. While he is out of town quite a bit and may get hundreds of emails in a week especially if he is selling any full auto 10/22s, he answers.  I cannot help you on the moly resin order question, but I suggest you email again with perhaps all caps in your subject line of correction to moly resin order, so it will not be put in the stack of new orders; for any one wanting refinishing, I schedule that directly as I do quite a bit of refinishing on the special projects and always am available by email for that scheduling. Robert Tschiemer [email protected]
Here are 2 personal guns I did in the last month or so.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#9]
This is John Norrell.  I answer all e-mails I receive. Since I receive many hundreds each week and
I'm the only person that has access to these, it may take a number of days for me to respond.
Moly Resin shipping as stated on the website is 3 to 10 business days.  95% of orders are shipped within this timeframe. When an order is placed, it takes 24 to 48 hours for it to show up in our system as all orders must pass a fraud test that is handled by our credit card company.

We do all business by website and e-mail since our work hours are usually late night, therefore, we do not offer a phone contact as we do not solicite any phone business. If there is an emergency we can converse by phone but do not give the number out otherwise.

John Norrell
www.molyresin.com
www.johnnorrellarms.com
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This is John Norrell.  I answer all e-mails I receive. Since I receive many hundreds each week and
I'm the only person that has access to these, it may take a number of days for me to respond.
Moly Resin shipping as stated on the website is 3 to 10 business days.  95% of orders are shipped within this timeframe. When an order is placed, it takes 24 to 48 hours for it to show up in our system as all orders must pass a fraud test that is handled by our credit card company.

We do all business by website and e-mail since our work hours are usually late night, therefore, we do not offer a phone contact as we do not solicite any phone business. If there is an emergency we can converse by phone but do not give the number out otherwise.

John Norrell
www.molyresin.com
www.johnnorrellarms.com

John,

I sent you a PM along with another email this evening.  I received a notification from 2co.com saying the order shipped.  Did you get my emails requesting the color change?

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Update:  

Got an email from John after tschiemer forwarded him my message.

It looks like SBC's servers may be filtering my emails as spam or something,  My IPs just changed with my new routed subnet and reverse lookup isn't working yet.

In my opinion at this point this issue is solved and not at all John's fault.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top