Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/30/2005 1:43:00 PM EDT
How long can I keep it ? right now I have a bottle in the fridge for over a year.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:14:59 PM EDT
You are good to go, its likes the cold.

On a different note, does anyone have contact info for Norrells? I need to get some information and the email on their website hasn't been asnwered.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:29:17 PM EDT
can I keep it for let's say 5 years ? I've been using that same bottle for over a year now, still works great.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:57:14 PM EDT
As for shelf life, keep the product from vaporing out (read the thinning agent and the product setting up), and its good for a very long time.

If the product starts to thicken from repeated opening and closing of the bottle (vaporing loss of the thining agent), then you can thin it back out with MEK.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:45:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 5:46:00 PM EDT by CAR-15]

can I keep it for let's say 5 years ? I've been using that same bottle for over a year now, still works great.

I can't believe that ANYONE who uses Norrell's could have it last that long. You must live WAY out in the sticks and not have ANY friends as after all of my friends saw my refinish jobs, I can't keep a bottle for long at all!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:46:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 9:47:12 PM EDT by Dano523]
No, my vote is a stay-home wife. The only time he gets to spray is when the little lady is off to visit her mother, and he has enough time to bake in her oven and get the smell out of the house before she gets back.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:12:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dano523:
No, my vote is a stay-home wife. The only time he gets to spray is when the little lady is off to visit her mother, and he has enough time to bake in her oven and get the smell out of the house before she gets back.

heheh...yeah and a gallon of Moly !!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:12:09 AM EDT

That is why I built a locker oven per John Norrell's instructions. That way everything is out in my garage!!
Top Top