Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2003 8:09:45 PM EDT
What ever happened to the Norinco ammo? It used to look pretty good. Nice shiny brass and reloadable.

And what happened to the Norinco 7.62x39? Even though it was steel cased, it had the copper wash. Was alot better than the current laqured 7.62 and .223 russian stuff.

Just wondering, man I must have been asleep for the last 10 years cause I don't see it anywhere.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 10:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I remember reading something to the effect that Comrade Clinton stopped Chinese exports of most guns and ammo through "voluntary trade agreements".  I could be totally wrong about this, but that's what I remember.
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 10:37:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of that copper washed Chinese 7.62x39 was all corrosive.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:03:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea, I don't think that it can be imported any longer.  Just imangine if we could have shipped all that ammo/weapons that we captured in iraq.  Would have been some cheap mil surp.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top