Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/2/2006 4:45:54 PM EDT
http://www.filehigh.com/serve/15025/129100.jpghm. Adesso capisco quanto siete teste di minchia in americahock.gif
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Norinco and AR-15 should never be uttered in the same sentence hock.gif The picture link is broken but I've no doubt it is a photo of the greatest sin perpetrated against american gun owners since the AWB    
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to know who in the Free World would buy Norinco Ammo.

Norinco funds the Red Chinese Army.
And that is an uncommon Gun Show that doesn’t have Norinco Ammo for sale.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#3]
we get the up here sells for around 700$ CND. the finish is paint on like a BBQ. they are rough but reliable. you can get a SP1 for 100 or 200 $ in excellent shape and its a hell of a lot better if you ask me. there M14 on the other hands is the cat ass and way better then anything polytech ever sold in the US.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:52:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
we get the up here sells for around 700$ CND. the finish is paint on like a BBQ. they are rough but reliable. you can get a SP1 for 100 or 200 $ in excellent shape and its a hell of a lot better if you ask me. there M14 on the other hands is the cat ass and way better then anything polytech ever sold in the US.

Where the hell do you get an SP1 for 100 to 200? Inquiring minds (and wallets) want to know!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#5]
you get what you pay for.if you want a shit norinco have one, hell at that price get a couple. I will keep my Bushmaster, and won't feel bad about the price or quality.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#6]
probably an SP1 for 1 or 200 dollars more than the norinco is what he meant...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm gonna respectfully disagree with you on that one.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm gonna respectfully disagree with you on that one.

WIZZO

me too- mainly because he doesn't know the difference between "their" "there" and "they're"

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top