Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/15/2006 4:36:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 4:40:27 PM EDT by omnisi]
Been shooting 16s/ARs for years, since the USMC in 87, but new to reasearching the piston systems. Been lurking and reading a lot for a while as well. I know this has been discussed and I have done and read all of the searches available (I think).

I have decided to get a piston upper and narrowed it down to the POF or LW. Both seem to be a proven system. My questions are:

Which one is the best bang for the buck? I mean comparing price, service, and warranty?

Which one is most readily available? Which one is available for delivery NOW? Dont really want to wait a long time if I dont have to.

Are there any functional differences that make one preferable to the other? Surpressors arent an issue for me...

Any any other real differences that would be a "purchasing" factor? Any actual owners perspectives are appreciated.

Dont want this to be a mud-slinger, just looking for practical facts and info on the two. Havent found all of this info in one single thread...unless i missed it, in which case someone could just post a link.

Thanks
Top Top