Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 7:39:34 AM EST
My buddy has a really cool buffer for his AR-15. He says it's called a Normadic Buffer. It is like a cylander the same length as a normal spring buffer. It has a PCI setting you can tweak to keep the recoil kick as high or as low as you want. He got it from a friend so he doesn't know where it came from. It goes inside the buffer tube perfectly. It is like a piston that when the gun fires it collaspes in itself when the bolt carrier is pushed back. I would really like one of these, anyone heard of this or know where they can be baught?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:02:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:04:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/12/2004 8:05:37 AM EST by underdog75]

Nomatic? are those the ones that like to move around all the time
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:58:31 AM EST
Top Top