Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/10/2018 3:19:47 PM EDT
So browsing one of the deal sites a week or so ago I ordered a Nikko Stirling 1.25-5x20mm scope thinking that for the measly $80 it was on sale for I didn't have much to lose. The thing came in yesterday so I headed to the range this morning. I'm rather shocked at the quality of this thing for the price tag. Glass is clear, box tested perfectly after I figured out how to manipulate the weird double locking turrets, holdovers were accurate, clicks were positive and audible.

Question for the masses is did I just get lucky and receive a decent one, or are Nikko Stirling scopes some hidden gem that I have been missing all these years? Don't get me wrong, it isn't a S&B or NF, but for less than a decent mount this thing seems to be one hell of a steal for the price. Anyone else have experience with this brand of optic?
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 3:40:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/10/2018 3:41:29 PM EDT by ScoutH57]
I had a Howa 1500 in 30-06 that came with one of those. I was also pleasantly surprised with it. Held zero just fine through quite a bit of shooting and jossling was alright glass etc... I wouldn't go out of my way to buy one but yeah for the right price.

ETA: mine was like a 3-9 x something
Top Top