Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 10:38:23 PM EST
Which is clearer and brighter? I'd say the NF since it cost 2X as more. I have never seen one. I'd just like to know from owners of both. I might have the Mrs. talked into letting part with some cash and I might be able to swing it. I really want to know what the extra money buys you!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:50:13 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:09:07 AM EST
where can you get a good price on a night force scope?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:17:35 AM EST
SWFA is the best i have seen on line. I have seen some demo for sell at a show, but that is only about 50 dollars cheaper then the SWFA price. Getting the NSX is on the back burner, since i have seen it, I want one on top of my Remington, since I currently are running the M3 tactical from Leupold, I am not in that much of a hurry for a NSX. I do have to admit, the NSX is a step above my M3, but like Paul have said, it is heavy. but durable is abother word you can use to describe this scope.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:24:39 PM EST
I have a Night Force 3.5 - 15 X 56 on my Remington 700 Sendero .270 and I love it. I have always had cheep scopes ($100 $200 range) and read an article that put a thought in my mind. Would you put $50 Wal-Mart tires on your Corvette? I was pretty happy with the accuracy of my Remington. When I put the Night Force on I was shooting 1-hole five shot groups and the adjustments were right on. I made a square by making a shot clicking right 6 clicks shot up 6 shot you get the point and it was right on. I don't know if that was luck but I'm happy. The problem that I know have is that I need a good variable power scope for my AR. (Presently have a Weaver K8 fixed power). So I have been considering trading the Night Force, but hate to loose it. If you can get one the get it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:25:53 PM EST
Think I would know how to spell cheap.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 12:13:14 AM EST
Thanks for the replies. I just wonder what all that extra money gets you. I mean the VariXIII LR appears to be a good scope, it is bright and clear. I really like the range finding recticle of the NF scope. More adjustment are great but does that warrant another $600-$700? I know Leupolds are tuff but how much more do you need? Convince me...
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:50:24 PM EST
I got a deal on my Night Force so money was not that big an issue. Get what you want. I know a guy who swears by Leupold and he shoots ALOT.
Top Top