Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/25/2004 12:14:46 PM EDT
Hi all, new here. I've been playing around with the idea of getting an AR 15 for a while, especially now with the presidential election coming up.....

Heres the questions.....Could someone please explain the whole 5.56 vs .223 thing?

Also, is it not worth the trouble ordering from Model 1 sales? I saw some mixed views and rumors of non spec parts. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#1]
www.ammo-oracle.com/

If I took the time to explain it, it would apear word for word as it is written in the ammo oracle.

I congratulate you on not just saying hi for your first post.  Well done, and welcome aboard.

By the power vested in me, by the good people of AR15.com, I declare this thread not to be a trap.

P.S. get the 5.56mm

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 on the Ammo Oracle.  The Oracle knows all

As far as Model 1 Sales, I don't feel that their prices are quite low enough to justify the QA issues.  If I wanted to buy cheap stuff, it has to be really cheap.  I don't need to be buying second rate/iffy quality stuff for $2 less than name brand.  Personally, whatever you need, one of the board vendors (ADCO, Eagle Firearms, etc) would much better serve you.  YMMV

Welcome aboard the fun train.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top