Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 4:52:41 PM EST
I am interested in two things one fixing (tricking out) my existing Bushy AR-15 A3... What would be a good way to start??? i.e. telescopic buttstock or flash suppressor??? Where can I get the "best" of each from Bushy or an after market vendor???

Secondly I now want to purchase a complete AR with all the SOME of the "evil" features on it i.e. telescopic buttstock, flaash suppressor, bayonet lug, bi-pod and the like...I have read quite a few poeple are lookin got purchase the Colt's I thought durring the Ban that Bushmaster was the "manufacturer to buy from...Which should I go with??? Colt, Bushmaster, Rock River or what the choices are just GREAT!!! Thanks in advance!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:58:23 PM EST
You should get a telescope stock and FH for your A3
stocks
VLTOR
Magpul
RRA
hel­l even tapco has em cheap

FH
Vortex
Phantom
A2
Check the EE for best prices

As to the new AR I would just trick out the old one. If not by a RRA, I've heard they are the best for the money. Hell build your own. a
[obligatory] get both.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:15:39 PM EST
CAR stock
phantom FH

FORGET COLT
they refuse to sell to private citizens, but they will continue to rip-off the govt (your money) and LEOs

buy another brand--Bushmaster; i have heard that RRA is a good brand, but no personal expierence
Top Top