Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:46:03 AM EDT
What is the difference between Stage One and Stage Two Triggers?  I have a Stag Arms 15L.  The pull on the trigger feels about 7-9 lbs. and I wanted to know the difference between one and two in order to replace it for a lighter crisper pull.  I generally target shoot 100-200yds and I am going to try some 3-gun match when I can find them.  Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Mike
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#1]
they are 1 stage and two stage triggers.

The one stage is just that, a straight pull, and a click

the two stage has 2 release points.  You put about 3 lbs of pressure on it, and feel it stop, then, you put the last 1.5 lbs or whatever you have and then it trips.

you can get either in most weights of pull

I use JP enterprise single stage.  They have a pull of about 3.5 lbs and are very crisp.

THere are many options out there as well as many folks who can take your single stage trigger and make it sing.

Good luck

TXL
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:10:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top