Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 6/2/2003 1:55:24 PM EDT
I just picked up my first ar its a bushy a3. Now I need mags. I know they have them for sale here but I'm not sure that I like the paypal system and money orders. Is there someone on this site that takes credit cards or another reliable source that I can just call or place an online order with for some pre ban mags. My other question is are the Colt pre ban mags I see for sale in the shotgun news and various other places good mags or should I stick strictly with usgi mags? TIA
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:41:57 PM EDT
You could try RGUNS.NET. Not the most pleasant person to deal with, but they seem to have decent prices.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:11:07 AM EDT
I would stick with USGI mags. The colt preban 20 round mags work really good too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:16:00 AM EDT
I'll ditto Banna-Clip on this one.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:26:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By M4bangr: You could try RGUNS.NET. Not the most pleasant person to deal with, but they seem to have decent prices.
View Quote
ARGH!!! Do not do business with RGUNS. There have been quite a few threads in the past detailing board members horrific experiences with them. As others have stated, just go with USGI mags and you can't go wrong. As far as finding someone on the net that takes credit cards, I would suggest just signing up for a [url=www.paypal.com/]PayPal[/url] account. Quite a few mag sellers in the EE take PayPal.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:47:33 PM EDT
The British mags are pretty good also. They probably will need a follower replacement or a fine tuing of the follower legs though.
Top Top