Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:00:19 PM EDT
I've owned my Bushie AR for about 6 or 7 years.  Life got busy due to twins, etc., and I had to put shooting on hold for a few years. Now I'm back into it with a vengance.

I recently got one of the STAG Arms M4 style uppers from AIM, and am putting together a bloody fun and bloody accurate rifle.

That being said - I hate the stock Bushmaster trigger.  Single stage, breaks at about 12 pounds (or 10 pounds or 11 pounds) , creepier than Boris Karloff on an acid trip, etc.

Here's the minor dilemma: I'm interested in getting the 2-stage NM RRA trigger.  I like two stage triggers and feel wierd shooting anything else  (most of my rifles that I shoot regularly now, along with my AR, are my M1 Garands and my Springfields).

In terms of range use and defensive use, is the RRA NM 2-stage the right trigger to go with? Or is a mil-spec trigger the way to go, or....?

Thanks in advance.

Ed
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I would  stay away from the RRA trigger and go with a better more reliable trigger... The Geiselle trigger has a very good reputation but is a bit pricey... If you would like more info about the Geiselle 2-stage trigger, contact Steve (bigbore) from ADCO...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top