Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2004 5:06:37 PM EDT
Hello all.  This is my first post here at ARF.com. head. I have been into firearms for several years and own several other firearms, but I have been waiting for the AWB to die before buying my first AR.  Thought you might like to see a pic of it, so here it is......

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/24946M4A2_Bushy-med.JPG

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/24946M4A2_Bushy_ammo-med.JPG

It is a Bushmaster M4A2 with all of the evil goodies, including an LEO/GOVT marked magheppened  After all, the bayonet lug instantly turns this thing into a full auto, sniper rifle.  LOL.

Ok, here comes the newb question; 1) How do you create a signature, and 2)  How do you add an avatar?   I'm sure that you guys have answered these questions a thousand times before.  So, I thank you in advance for your patience.  BTW, I tried to search for these answers, but had no luck.  Is there a search feature?

Also, If you are interested, you can CLICK HERE  to see some of my other toys.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:13:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to 'tha club'  

Nice 1st post

Only a Buckeye could pop outa' the gate in style like that ( I grew up near Dayton OH )

Nice looking Bushie
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Only a Buckeye could pop outa' the gate in style like that ( I grew up near Dayton OH )

Man,  when you move, you really move.  How long ago did you live in the Buckeye state?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man,  when you move, you really move.  How long ago did you live in the Buckeye state?

I hired on w/ The Boeing Co back in '89

That was my big move out west.  Western WA is a great place to live.

I have a lot of relatives in SW Ohio.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
WelcomeI love your carbine my bushmasters are the same except I have HBARs and M4 handguards.I have 3 carbinesone is a 1/9 the second is a 1/9 flat top and my 3rd is a A1 11.5/5.5 and Im building a 4th carbine it will be a flat top 1/7 HBAR and nice collection you have.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I see red X's
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#6]
TRAP!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:46:01 PM EDT
[#7]
welcome
!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#8]
"mywifehatesguns", (heh he, nice name), you need to be a Team Member to get an avatar and signature.  It's only 6 bucks for the basic membership.  I plan on doing it jsut to support this great site.  All I see is red X's as well, just so you know.

Off topic:
"StrkAliteN", what division of Boeing do you work for?  I graduated with a Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering last year and applied to Boeing (among others) many times.  I would love to work for them.  Do you happen to know how the hiring situation is right now?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Off topic:
"StrkAliteN", what division of Boeing do you work for?  I graduated with a Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering last year and applied to Boeing (among others) many times.  I would love to work for them.  Do you happen to know how the hiring situation is right now?

BMM4A3

I worked for The Lazy B for 1 year out on the flight line at The Everett WA Plant.

Boeing is downsizing ( ie:  doubtful any hiring )

I was born in VA  by the way  ( Fort Lee army hospital )

good luck job hunting

flip an application to Boeing anyway. They have been known to hire in 1 door & lay off out another
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:34:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey MWHG!!!

I thought you might sign up on this side of the internet once you got your Bushie! Great gun, btw. Can't wait to try it out, hint hint.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
"mywifehatesguns", (heh he, nice name), you need to be a Team Member to get an avatar and signature.  It's only 6 bucks for the basic membership.  I plan on doing it jsut to support this great site.  All I see is red X's as well, just so you know.

Off topic:

$6 where did you get that from??
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:44:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Off topic:

$6 where did you get that from??

I paid $20, wassup with the $6? maybe use to be $6 a long time ago. $20 is still reasonable IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hey MWHG!!!

I thought you might sign up on this side of the internet once you got your Bushie! Great gun, btw. Can't wait to try it out, hint hint.

There you are,  I knew that you were lurking around here somewhere.  You will definitely get to try her out on the 16th or 17th.  I can't wait!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:02:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I see red X's hinking.gif

I used Yahoo photos to host the pictures.  It seems lik sometimes they are there and then other times it's the cursed red x.  I will try a different photo server.  You guys have any suggestions for a reliable server?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:17:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I see red X's hinking.gif

I used Yahoo photos to host the pictures.  It seems lik sometimes they are there and then other times it's the cursed red x.  I will try a different photo server.  You guys have any suggestions for a reliable server?

Different server now.  Should work better.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top