Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/29/2004 4:06:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/30/2004 8:17:01 AM EST by mywifehatesguns]
Hello all. This is my first post here at ARF.com. head. I have been into firearms for several years and own several other firearms, but I have been waiting for the AWB to die before buying my first AR. Thought you might like to see a pic of it, so here it is......

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/24946M4A2_Bushy-med.JPG

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/24946M4A2_Bushy_ammo-med.JPG

It is a Bushmaster M4A2 with all of the evil goodies, including an LEO/GOVT marked magheppened After all, the bayonet lug instantly turns this thing into a full auto, sniper rifle. LOL.

Ok, here comes the newb question; 1) How do you create a signature, and 2) How do you add an avatar? I'm sure that you guys have answered these questions a thousand times before. So, I thank you in advance for your patience. BTW, I tried to search for these answers, but had no luck. Is there a search feature?

Also, If you are interested, you can CLICK HERE to see some of my other toys.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:13:04 PM EST
Welcome to 'tha club'

Nice 1st post

Only a Buckeye could pop outa' the gate in style like that ( I grew up near Dayton OH )

Nice looking Bushie
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:20:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By StrkAliteN:
Only a Buckeye could pop outa' the gate in style like that ( I grew up near Dayton OH )

Man, when you move, you really move. How long ago did you live in the Buckeye state?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:26:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By mywifehatesguns:

Originally Posted By StrkAliteN:

Man, when you move, you really move. How long ago did you live in the Buckeye state?

I hired on w/ The Boeing Co back in '89

That was my big move out west. Western WA is a great place to live.

I have a lot of relatives in SW Ohio.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:33:10 PM EST
WelcomeI love your carbine my bushmasters are the same except I have HBARs and M4 handguards.I have 3 carbinesone is a 1/9 the second is a 1/9 flat top and my 3rd is a A1 11.5/5.5 and Im building a 4th carbine it will be a flat top 1/7 HBAR and nice collection you have.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:37:55 PM EST
I see red X's
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:39:24 PM EST
TRAP!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:46:01 PM EST
welcome
!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:11:48 PM EST
"mywifehatesguns", (heh he, nice name), you need to be a Team Member to get an avatar and signature. It's only 6 bucks for the basic membership. I plan on doing it jsut to support this great site. All I see is red X's as well, just so you know.

Off topic:
"StrkAliteN", what division of Boeing do you work for? I graduated with a Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering last year and applied to Boeing (among others) many times. I would love to work for them. Do you happen to know how the hiring situation is right now?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:33:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By BMM4A3:

Off topic:
"StrkAliteN", what division of Boeing do you work for? I graduated with a Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering last year and applied to Boeing (among others) many times. I would love to work for them. Do you happen to know how the hiring situation is right now?

BMM4A3

I worked for The Lazy B for 1 year out on the flight line at The Everett WA Plant.

Boeing is downsizing ( ie: doubtful any hiring )

I was born in VA by the way ( Fort Lee army hospital )

good luck job hunting

flip an application to Boeing anyway. They have been known to hire in 1 door & lay off out another
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:34:27 PM EST
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:03:24 PM EST
Hey MWHG!!!

I thought you might sign up on this side of the internet once you got your Bushie! Great gun, btw. Can't wait to try it out, hint hint.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:13:36 PM EST

"mywifehatesguns", (heh he, nice name), you need to be a Team Member to get an avatar and signature. It's only 6 bucks for the basic membership. I plan on doing it jsut to support this great site. All I see is red X's as well, just so you know.

Off topic:

$6 where did you get that from??
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:44:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By repub18:

Off topic:

$6 where did you get that from??

I paid $20, wassup with the $6? maybe use to be $6 a long time ago. $20 is still reasonable IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:59:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By swingset:
Hey MWHG!!!

I thought you might sign up on this side of the internet once you got your Bushie! Great gun, btw. Can't wait to try it out, hint hint.

There you are, I knew that you were lurking around here somewhere. You will definitely get to try her out on the 16th or 17th. I can't wait!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:02:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By rockytherotty:
I see red X's hinking.gif

I used Yahoo photos to host the pictures. It seems lik sometimes they are there and then other times it's the cursed red x. I will try a different photo server. You guys have any suggestions for a reliable server?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:17:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By mywifehatesguns:

Originally Posted By rockytherotty:
I see red X's hinking.gif

I used Yahoo photos to host the pictures. It seems lik sometimes they are there and then other times it's the cursed red x. I will try a different photo server. You guys have any suggestions for a reliable server?

Different server now. Should work better.
Top Top