Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/5/2004 1:44:18 PM EST
And I just have a couple questions...

I've picked out an upper (RRA A2 20" stainless), and I managed to track down a RRA stripped lower at a local gun shop. I'm also looking at getting the RRA (see a pattern here?) lower parts kit, which they say includes everything you need to put the lower together except the buttstock, buffer, spring, and "receiver extension". Now, is this "receiver extension" the stripped lower that I just bought, or do I need something else?

And, my final question, is there anything else (besides magazine and ammo) that I'm going to need to buy before I can put my rifle together?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:37:17 PM EST
Tools. Roll pin punches, hammer, rubber mallet, a set of hex heads, and an instruction manual would help too. Tetra-gun grease is nice too and makes your life a bit easier. Also, depending on which stock you choose, you might need a stock wrench (A2 or CAR), Allen wrench, or something completely different (since there are quite a few varieties of stocks out there).
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:10:24 PM EST
no your going to need the lower parts kit and a but stock kit I have all email is ddonley@erols.com
the reciever extension or buffer tube have breakdown and pictures if need email me as for tools set of receiver blocks, roll pin punches headspace gauges
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:29:03 PM EST
Top Top