Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/3/2006 1:15:08 PM EDT
Hello All,

Just a few questions. Hope you guys havent answered these a few threads down, did my best to look. I am just getting into this gun thing. I bought a Beretta PX4 about 2 months ago. I now have two more that I would like to get. One being a 92fs, and the other a RRA Ar-15. I really like the M4 styles, always have. I am looking at the Tactical Car A4. Does not seem like a bad deal for $719. I notice ont eh eagle firearms website they have a few different choices. I would like to maybe later on mount a scopre or a red dot, but wont be doing it for a few months. Question is, I would like to get the removable carry handle. To amount, lets say an Aimpoint reddot, would all I need to do is remove the carry handle. Or would I need to buy another mount for such a thing? Sorry if these are dumb questions. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:23:03 PM EDT
Check out the optics forum for more ideas on what is available. If you go with a flat top upper all you have to do is remove the carry handle and replace it with your optic. Aimpoints require a separate mount. There are quite a few to choose from. Aimpoint makes their own, the Aimpoint QRP, which is standard military issue.

Many folks also like the option of mounting a BUIS or Back Up Iron Sight incase their optic fails, here again many options to choose from.

Welcome to ARFCOM!
Top Top