Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 5:51:01 PM EDT
I am fairly new to this site and to AR style guns.  I fell in love with the DPMS model 308B, but if I could save some money and have a better gun I thought about building one from scratch.  I do not know anything about these weapons, so I do not know what parts, manufacturers, etc are the best.  I really want a tack driver.  I just thought it would be cool to build one myself.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Also if there are any good intro AR books that I could pick up maybe that could help too.
Look forward to your replies and getting to know some of you.  If this is a repeat thread, I am sorry.  Please lead me to some other threads. Thanks
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top