Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2004 8:13:56 AM EDT
For those it may concern, check out the RRA website. I ordered the AR1251 yeasterday which is the no-ban Entry Tatical. Ofcourse chromed lined with the 6 position car stock. I can't wait to get my baby home. I now a companion for my Armalite M15 20incher. I think next it is gonna be a Bushmaster 16incher with the sirs. HAPPY, HAPPY! JOY, JOY! DAMN THAT HURRICANE!!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope they & BM, etc. continue to make Post ban models for us folk in limited rights states.
(K. Man country)
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I have heard from one distributor that has a presence on this forum that RRA will.  From what I've seen of their site recently I am guessing they will be classified as "Civilian" models.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:23:33 PM EDT
[#3]
If ya don't mind me askin, what'd that No-Ban Entry model run ya?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#4]
When I read no ban model, it makes me feel good.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Zakk Wylde??

THE, Zakk Wylde?

can't be...

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hope they & BM, etc. continue to make Post ban models for us folk in limited rights states.
(K. Man country)

You can allways get a Colt 'Match Target', considering they won't be making no-bans except their LE line...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:17:10 AM EDT
[#7]
It cost me $910 with taxes and all. I haven't paid for shipping yet ( might pay for it in deer corn). Remember it costs $35 for the chromed lined. I'm suppose to start working in an indoor handgun range with my dealer (soon to be boss/ hunting buddy), so I get special treatment!!!

GO CHROME OR GO HOME!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zakk Wylde??

THE, Zakk Wylde?

can't be...

headbang.gif

h.
Sounds like a pretty good deal Torch.  I can't decide if I want an RRA or DPMS.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top